Are you a Touriga Nacional enthusiast? Our 100% Touriga Nacional Churchill’s Estates Rosé has delicate flavours of fresh berries with a refreshingly dry finish. Our Churchill’s Estates Touriga Nacional is intense and complex on the palate, with fresh resinous and spicy notes. Finally, our Quinta da Gricha Talhão 8 is produced exclusively from Touriga Nacional grapes from the “talhão 8” (vineyard plot) at Quinta da Gricha. This wine beautifully showcases the potential of this indigenous grape variety from the Douro valley.
Since we can’t celebrate spring without a glass of port 😉 keep our signature Dry White Port in the fridge to sip throughout the long evenings. And because we deserve something special this year, look no further than Churchill’s Vintage Port 2003, which is tasting beautifully at present.
Quinta da Gricha Talhão 8 2016: “Sourced from an 18-year-old plot in Quinta da Gricha, this is pretty sexy in a restrained way. Pure and expressive, it is delicious in its restrained way.”, Mark Squires, Wine Advocate, 91 points.
Quinta da Gricha Talhão 8 2017: distinguished as one of the ‘Best in Douro’ wines by Vinho Grandes Escolhas magazine in Portugal.
This special offer includes:
– 2 bottles of Churchill’s Estates Rosé + Churchill’s Estates Touriga Nacional + Quinta da Gricha Talhão 8 + Dry White Port + Churchill’s Vintage Port 2003
– 15% discount on the wines
– Free shipping in Europe; 50% off shipping to U.S. and the UK on orders above 200€
– 20% off your booking at Quinta da Gricha Vineyard House until the end of 2021
– Complimentary tour and tasting at Churchill’s Visitor’s Centre in Porto